Brief objectives of the funding companies:
- PernodRicardhas partnered with Empower Pragati for undertaking certain activities as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility program under “Seagram One RupeeFund”, on social issues including:
- women safety,
- youth employability programmes
- Non employment linked vocational training for youth
- other socially relevant areas pertaining in the communities in which PernodRicard is working
- The Scope shall include skilling of vulnerable groups with a focus on women and People with Disabilities (PwD), execution of joint projects in the Livelihood – Skill Development Sector.
- Focus groups and Geographies where the intervention has to be conducted shall be finalized and approved by SORF in consultation with EPVSPL.
- EPVSPL would design and implement target interventions (TIs) in the focus areas mentioned above.
- The target beneficiaries for the interventions shall be mainly vulnerable women, disabled, and underprivileged youth.
- The geography specified by SORF for the TIs shall be on a project-project basis.
- EPVSPL will mobilize candidates as per profile & gender given by PRIPL in the decided geography. They will share selection details & criteria (tests/interviews or any other mode) with PRIPL.
- The Classrooms will be conducted in safe and hygienic areas and free access will be given to PRIPL to visit the classrooms and interact with the groups to assess the progress
- EPVSPL will submit all MIS regarding mobilization of target numbers, startup of each group, progress report ,challenges and observations including status of withdrawals from the group
- EPVSPL will try and get employment for candidates to the best of its ability.
- The minimum size of each group shall be 20 and SORF may decide to approve many such groups but in terms of MIS and other assessment each group will be treat as unique. For the purposes of Bonus as specified in clause 2.2 60% of candidates refers to each group and not as a whole.
- While each program can be different but broadly the TI will involve about 120 hours of Classroom training and 60 hours of On the Job training.
- EPVSPL takes complete responsibility in providing a training and program manager for each group
Achievements or outcomes of the projects
pHASE 1 – APRIL 2015 – march 2016
tOTAL tARGET – 500
|Centre||Total Enrolled||Total Trained||Total Placed/ Self Employed|
PHASE 2 – APRIL 2016- MARCH 2017
TOTAL TARGET – 320
TRAINING STATUS( till 30th August,2017)
Total Placed/self employed
In addition to this we did Kiran sessions for more than 300 women in the community of Kadarpur, Behror and Peth and non- employment linked vocational training for 100 students in an orphanage in Peth.