Placement Manager – Ghaziabad
On-Field – Fulltime Position
We are seeking a Placement Manager to join our team. The Placement Manager will be responsible for managing the placement process of our students and ensuring their successful transition into the workforce. The ideal candidate should have strong communication skills, excellent organizational abilities, and experience in career counselling or recruitment. The Placement Manager will work closely with students, faculty, and employers to develop and maintain relationships that lead to successful job placements for our graduates. The Placement Manager will also track and report placement statistics and outcomes to ensure program effectiveness.
We are seeking a Placement Manager to oversee the placement process of our students and alumni. The Placement Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with local employers to facilitate job placements for our graduates. The ideal candidate should have a strong network of contacts within the industry and experience in career counseling or recruitment. The Placement Manager will also work closely with faculty and students to develop job search strategies, prepare resumes and cover letters, and conduct mock interviews. The Placement Manager will report to the Center Manager and work closely with the Admissions team to promote the success of our programs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local employers to create job opportunities for our graduates.
- Work with faculty and students to prepare them for job interviews, job search strategies, resume and cover letter writing, and other career-related skills.
- Collect and maintain accurate placement data and statistics to track the success of our programs.
- Coordinate on-campus recruiting events, job fairs, and other career-related events to connect students with potential employers.
- Assist in the development and implementation of career development programs for our students and alumni.
- Conduct outreach to potential employers and identify new partnerships to increase job opportunities for our graduates.
- Act as a liaison between employers, students, and faculty to ensure successful job placements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Human Resources, Business Administration, or Counseling.
- 3+ years of experience in career counseling, job placement, or related field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain relationships with employers, students, and faculty.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Knowledge of job search strategies, resume and cover letter writing, and interview techniques.
- Experience with data collection, reporting, and analysis to track program effectiveness.
Perks of the Job
Employer contribution towards a retirement fund to help employees save for the future.
Health and Wellness Benefits
Comprehensive medical coverage including hospitalization, doctor consultations, and other healthcare expenses.
Monthly reimbursement for personal phone bills, providing some relief on personal expenses.
Opportunities for skill development and career growth through in-house or external training programs.
Target Based Incentives
Performance-based rewards for achieving or exceeding goals.